Triple I Capacity Building Day | The Internet Infrastructure Security Day
Creating a more Trusted
Internet experience, together
Following the workshops in 2018 and 2019, GFCE Triple-I will be back with its capacity-building workshop in Hyderabad, India, at KRB Hall, International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT-H), Gachibowli, Hyderabad. On 25 Sep 2022, GFCE Triple-I will work with inSIG2022 to host the GFCE Triple-I Internet Infrastructure Security Day.
The workshop brings together the following groups of participants:
- 20 expert practitioners invited directly by the organizers
- Participants selected from the public registration call issued earlier. (Selections will be intimated by 19 Sep 2022.)
- Up to 20 onsite participants
- Up to 15 remote participants
The workshop does not pay for travel or accommodation. Those interested are requested to apply at the registration link above.
The program schedule is now available.
This will be a workshop in which participants from different stakeholder groups together to:
- learn more about Open Internet Standards such as DNSSEC, TLS, DANE, RPKI, ROA, DMARC, DKIM, SPF, and IPv6, in support of more trusted communications;
- be inspired by Good Practice experience that helped improve the reliability of the Internet and collaborative security. Good practice examples will be presented from the region, and from elsewhere that may be of interest in the region;
- with a collaborative foundation, work to develop and commit to specific actions that will help improve the region’s Internet economy. For this, we will work according to the Open Space methodology which means that the participants set the agenda, together.
The organizers would be inviting expert practitioners directly. Other participants are sought across regional Internet stakeholder groups, including government, business and technical communities. Collaborative security is how we build trust in the Internet’s infrastructure. Participants who would like to be considered for onsite or virtual participation are invited to register. Since seats are limited, we will do a shortlist based on available seats and get back to the selected applicants.
This workshop is initiated by the Global Forum for Cyber Expertise (http://www.thegfce.com). The workshop will commence at 10:00 IST and will continue up to 18:00 IST. The number of onsite seats is limited, and the GFCE Secretariat will shortlist applications for the available number of seats. GFCE will not provide travel or accommodation expenses in Hyderabad. For more information about previous events, please see the Triple-I website.